Friday, June 8, 2012

Pre-School


This year we did preschool with my friend Miriam's daughter Anna who is Lydia's age. It was alot of fun. I had fun thinking of all sorts of crafts for the girls to do, and the kids had fun with all our activities. Every day we would check the weather, say the rules, and then...Dance! I think they liked that part the best. I'd turn on a kids song that went with the lesson, and the girls went wild!
We went to the fire station, the bread factory, we played pin the lips on the frog on princess day, we had a "T" party on letter T day, grew and decorated plant people, and so much more. (not to mention the addition of a baby one month into it!) For the last day we went to the Tree House Museum. It was great!






































3 comments:

  1. You are so creative! I bet they loved preschool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the most amazing mom! Look what gorgeous girls! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like tons of fun! Great job on the frog...you've still got that artistic touch

    ReplyDelete