So, the past couple weeks Miles has been working on getting some teeth in. They finally broke through on the 15th of May. (I remember that because it was the day before our anniversary. 9 years, but the way!) He was SO onery and not sleeping well, and I didn't expect it to be teeth because Lydia was 13 months before she got her first teeth! Miles just decided to be different. Well, the teeth are in and I can tell they feel funny to him. He keeps sticking his tounge in an out over them. It's funny. He likes to be rough. The other day he got a hold of a baby doll, just barely smaller than him, and he took it to that thing, poor girl. I'm just glad it wasn't his littler, but older cousin Jared! He's pretty fun at this age. Still more cuddly than the girls, but won't hold still for long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment