Lucy: "These are the most beautifulest mountains I never seen!" (8-13-10)
Lydia's version of tyrannosaurus rex: "Dinosarus Shrek"
(8-26-10)
We were writing in a birthday card for Krista and I asked Lucy what she wanted to say to her for her birthday. "um...I love playing with Jason." Lucy LOVES Jason. Another day Krista asked Lucy if she loved her. Lucy said "Um...my sister loves you..."
(9-14-10)
One night at dinner, Lydia rolled her head around and said "Delicious!"
(9-17-10)
Lucy was sitting on the couch with Mike. Lydia ran up and asked Lucy if she would come play. Lucy said "No, I'm just watching football," and turned and watched the game with Mike.
(9-28-10)
Kelsie made a giant cupcake for Jason's birthday and wrote "happy birthday" on it in sparkly blue icing. Lucy saw it and said, "Why is there tooth paste on the cake?"
(10-3-10)
We all went to the mall, just to get out and walk around somewhere. Lydia kept saying "Is this the mall?! Amazing!" "This is amazing!" It was like she'd never been to the mall or like she'd never been out of the house!
(10-15-10)
Last night, the night before Lucy's birthday, Lucy came staggering in my room with squinty eyes at 10:00 and asked, "Is it time to wake up yet?" I said no, and she said, "but it's so hard to sleep..."
(10-16-10)
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh your girls are hilarious!
ReplyDelete