These pics are sooooo cute!! And if you made that hair flower, then I swear you and I stalk the same blogs =) Oh wait, that just made me look at your bloglist on the side--and YEP--we do! There's only a couple I don't recognize--haha.
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. --President Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006
Forever Families
To love to hug to kiss, life dosen't get much better than this!
She's beautiful, she looks so grown up! Happy Birthday Lucy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Lucy! You are a Doll!
ReplyDeleteThese pics are sooooo cute!! And if you made that hair flower, then I swear you and I stalk the same blogs =) Oh wait, that just made me look at your bloglist on the side--and YEP--we do! There's only a couple I don't recognize--haha.
ReplyDelete