Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!


These are their Easter Dresses.

(I got them at Family Dollar!)
They were not cooperating with taking pictures, so that's the best you get.

Here are the eggs we colored. The girls had fun! Lucy insisted on making brown eggs. And to keep Lydia entertained without having any egg casualties, I gave her a plastic egg and some washable markers. When she was done with the egg I washed it off and gave it back as a "new one."



This was Easter at my side of the family. It was really wet and cold outside so we hunted in the house.




This was Easter on the Mathis side. It was a nicer day so we were able to be outside.




After all the hunting and eating, the girls decided to take a rest.


Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun easter! I love the girls matching dresses [can't believe you got them at family dollar!]. And I love Lucy's shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dresses!! I got T & K's Easter ones there too. Don't you just love their cute clothes? I've been selling my girls' old clothes on Ebay and I'm making more than what I paid for them at family dollar--yay! =)

    Looks like a super fun Easter for you guys--your girls look sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete