Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Conference was Great!

I don't think there's been a conference with so many talks about the family and teaching your children within your home. I don't know if it was just me, but that's what I got out of conference. I'm gunna go online and read those talks again. I think that these children we are raising have so much potential for good and satan knows that. He's going to work really hard to lead them astray, so we need to work really hard to keep them headed in the right direction.

I love Presedent Monson. Especially when he was talking about his sweet wife. What a cute guy. I know he is so close to our Savior and is led and guided directly from Him and Heavenly Father.

How long till October Conference?



1 comment:

  1. It was totally geared towards families & parenting! I can't wait for the conference issue to come out so I can give it a good study. I need all the parenting guidance I can get! =)

    ReplyDelete