Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A rare moment when Lydia and Lucy are getting along!


I'm so glad I caught this on the camera! They usually don't play the same thing well together, so this was pretty dang good! They are reall good at playing seperate, though. I'm savoring this moment and hoping more of them will come!

3 comments:

  1. What a good big sister! They'll start playing together more as they get older, don't worry. Debbie and Isaac play really well together (so far anyway [fingers crossed :)]). But they have a hard time playing with Cosette because she's so little and tends to mess things up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These moments make it all worthwhile! I don't get them often at my house either, but there have been days that moments like these make the tears come! Isn't being a mom great?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww soo cute!! I'm sure more of it will come as they get older. T & K still don't play together as much as I'd like...but M & M are very good with it at their age.

    ReplyDelete