Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fall Leaves and Feeding the Ponies

There's a little dirt road out behind our house that leads to some horse pastures. Today I gave the girls some carrots and we walked to see the ponies that are there. The girls had a blast in the leaves and just going for a walk, which was a good thing because the ponies didn't want to come see us. Don't you LOVE the fall!






(Sorry it's sideways. I forget that my camera won't let me rotate video)

4 comments:

  1. That is so fun! James loves horses. I love the fall pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so beautiful!! I love the shirt that Lucy is wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun activity! There's nothing like fall in Utah--beautiful!...and WOW Lucy looks so grown up with her hair styled like that--too cute. Lydia's looking so grown up too...we obviously need to come visit STAT! =)

    ReplyDelete