Friday, October 23, 2009

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY LUCY!!!!




Lucy is now offically 3!
She's been asking about her birthday for about 3 months and it finally came. She had a fun day strating with opening presents, then lunch with grandma and grandpa Mathis and cupcakes with grandma and grandpa Collier. She got cupcakes TWO times in the same day, and didn't have to take a nap!!!! Her favorite things were the balloons though. (I should just do balloons and call it good. Save some money.)
I can't believe she's three already! Such a BIG girl!
WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

  1. I love the look on her face in that last picture! She's so cute! And those are some pretty cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lucy!!! Looks like a fun day....and wow she is growing fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she is 3 already! Time Flies! Happy birthday Pretty Girl!

    ReplyDelete