Sunday, October 4, 2009


For Saturday afternoon Conference session I let the girls color in the kitchen. Lydia usually dosen't get to color and you can see why...(she likes to eat the crayons, hence the orange teeth and lips)
P.S. that is Lydia's "smile!" on the bottom.

Lucy is getting really good at cutting with her scizzors. Below is her "Holy Ghost", the pink thing. (I think we should probably have a lesson about that for family home evening.) She heard one of the speakers talking about the Holy Ghost. At least I know she heard some of Conference! (I have to brag...I made the shirt she's wearing out of on old shirt of mine and an old shirt of hers. I'm quite proud of how it turned out!)


The other picture is of Lydia's coloring. She did pretty good, I think!

4 comments:

  1. you are becoming a sewing maniac! LOVE the shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirts you did are AWESOME! When are you gonna teach me to do fun stuff like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fun way for them and you to enjoy conference! James always eats the crayons too. I guess they look to much like candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is AWESOME...both the learning stuff from conference & the cool shirt!!

    ReplyDelete