So that's my news!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
I'm Pregnant!
Yep! It's true. I'm due October 6th. I'm just getting over the really sucky part and starting to eat again and not lay on the couch while my girls watch TV ALL day. I'm only 14 weeks and I'm already having a hard time hiding my fat gut belly. We get to do a gender check on May 2nd! We're REALLY hoping for a boy, but we are really good with girls and a girls would be cheaper! So either way, we'll be happy!
So that's my news!
So that's my news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's so cool!! I'm so happy for you!! That's one lucky baby to get to come to your family. :) Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteThis is GREAT news! Congrats! I will cross my fingers for a boy, but either way, I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteOh come on! I know you secretly really want to copy me and have 3 girls....J/K I really think it should be a boy so that we can make all the fun boy things we've been deprived of.
ReplyDelete