It's coming along!
The front door is painted! Yay! No more apartment front door with scratches, dents, non existent weather stripping and tape residue!
There's our banister. Our cabinets will be the same color.
There's our wall. (Don't mind the thermostat wire hanging out.)
The kitchen, all painted.
There's the tile. Here's a closer picture from when I picked it out:
In the upper right corner will be our carpet.
We've waited so long for this.
Can it just be done already?!
Every time I close my eyes I see where I want to hang certain things, or I think of what I want to put where...I'm going nuts!
We are still waiting to get our 30 day notice. It should come any day! Then I can start a count down!!!!!


That all looks great! I love all the colors together and I really like your front door. Way cute!
ReplyDeleteIt's so beautiful! We're so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the colors!!! It's going to be awesome!
ReplyDelete