The girls seem to be playing together better lately.(thank heavens!) Their favorite things to play are Disney princesses and dress ups. Are they girls or what!? Most of the time one of them wants to play together and the other one doesn't. Here is a video of them dancing together in the kitchen. As you can see, Lucy was pretty bumbed that Lydia stopped dancing with her. I can't wait till we have more room for them to play in our new house!!!!
This is a picture of Lydia actually smiling. She was sitting on her little potty so she was holding still and I had to take advantage of the moment!

That's so sweet to see them playing together! And I love that picture of Lydia, sooo cute.
ReplyDeleteI love the video-Lucy does look incredibly bummed! And I really like how it ends with Lucy about to pick her nose-AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how BIG she is now!! Wow--not a baby anymore. I bet it's sooo nice when they play together. I love those moments too.
ReplyDelete