Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lydia is 2!

Happy Birthday Lydia! I can't believe you are 2! (Well...you have been acting 2 for a while)  I had to try twice to get a normal smiling picture of her. Still didn't work, but these pictures definitely show her personality!
Here is a tiny video. I just accidentally pushed the video button instead of the camera button.

3 comments:

  1. I love the one of her smiling so hard that her eyes are shut-that's priceless! And WAY cute cake and cupcakes-I wish we could have come and partied!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lydia! Those are some adorable pictures! I love the one of her opening her presents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously she is sooooo big!! I know it's only been about 6 months, but she has changed and grown up a ton since we saw her last. Happy Birthday big girl Lydia!!

    ReplyDelete