I was trying to get Lucy to eat some of her dinner that she wasn't too interested in. I held up a bite for her and she cringed and said "The tongue doesn’t want it."
(12-25-09)
Every night before the girls will go to sleep I have to shut the door, then yell "nigh night" "Love ya" which they both shout back. If I forget, they will yell it to me until I yell it back.
(1-3-10)
Lucy to Lydia: "Can I have that?" Lydia: "NO" Then Lucy whispers in her ear "Say 'yes'."
(1-17-10)
I was folding laundry and found a pair of Mike's exercise underwear that had some major holes in them and when I threw them away Lucy suggested that we could get him some Dora undies to replace them. She thought that would be pretty funny. Then she started suggesting other princess and girly characters that would be good on dad's underwear.
(1-26-10)
We were out to eat and sitting in a corner booth. Lucy noticed the table was a funny shape. She asked me what shape it was and I said "It's kind of a square shape." She thought about that for a while, then said, "It's a rectagon." She was sure she had it right.
(2-3-10)
After meals I get out my trusty Dust Buster and suck up the never ending piles of crumbs under the table. I usually tease the girls that I'm going to suck them up with it and they run away. But last night Lucy holds up her hands and with her very serious face says, "Don't bust me, Mom."
(2-6-10)
Lydia is saying all sorts of things now. Some of her favorites are: don't, saw-we, I don't wanna, Mamma do it, but my favorite is, "Tank you mamma."
(2-7-10)
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Those are so funny! Thanks for sharing! So good that you are writing them down so they can laugh later on in life!
ReplyDeleteThey're so cute!
ReplyDeleteoh these are ADORABLE!!! I can almost hear cute little Lucy saying all those funny things--and wow it sounds like Lydia has turned into a chatterbox...those are big sentences for a little lady! =)
ReplyDelete