Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day?

Ya, mother's crappy day! Lucy was up ALL night the night before barfing. None of us got any sleep except Lydia, who was oblivious to it all. We were all so tired on Sunday that we had breakfast, except for Lucy(yummy waffles made by Mike), then took naps. We didn't go to church cuz Lucy was still sick and we were all so tired. Thank goodness that the men in the ward took over primary so I didn't have to teach. Lydia is getting teeth and has been quite onery.

The day wasn't all bad though. We visited grandmas and got to see cousins and talk to Caleb. He gave me an authentic Mexican receipe that I'm going to try. But, needless to say, I was reminded that I was a mother. How can you enjoy the good if you don't experience the bad, right? So I guess it made me grateful for the good days.


Happy Mother's Day to all! Next year I'll make sure I get pampered. :0)

2 comments:

  1. Your daughters are adorable. I love the pictures in the dandylion field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, sorry it was a rough one! We'll have to talk to Lucy about the timing of her sicknesses. =)

    ReplyDelete