Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference Resolutions

I'm not good at doing new years resolutions, but I try to do conference resolutions. There are always things that I need to hear and need to work on. And it seems that I say I'm going to do those certain things, but then I get back into the busy life with kids and I forget the importance, so this time I'm going to write them down and hope that it helps.

Attend the temple more and remember how blessed I am to live so close to so many.

Be more sincere in my prayers.

Show my loved ones that they are my most precious things on this earth.

Save now for better things later.

I am a nobody : )

Learn from the past (be better at reading my scriptures)

I love listening to conference and the feeling it leaves with me. I want to try to have that feeling with me all the time and I'm going to work hard to do that. I know that President Monson is called of God and that he is a true prophet and I think it's so amazing that I am able to be taught from him and other apostles and have the gospel in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment