Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Yea! I'm done!
I just got done going back and putting all the old posts in my blog! It took a while and the older the pictures are, the less writing they have along with them, but it's better than nothing. Please go back and look at them if you have the time. My kids are hillarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Holy crap woman that is so long but very cute! I forgot how little lucy was lol
ReplyDeleteI'm WAY confused. That comment above is not something I wrote...but they used my same blog name. There are only 3 profile views to it--so it's a new blogger. Way weird.
ReplyDeleteAnyway--good for you catching up like that. I bet it was hard, but will be sooo worth it!
(if you know whats the deal with that matching name--let me know. I'm scratching my head here.....oh, and if they say anything really rude, just know it's not me ;-)