Monday, February 23, 2009

Once upon a potty!

Lucy is about 2 1/2 and thinks she is 10. She is VERY independent except when it comes to eating. She'd rather play than eat, so I have to help her... focus on her meal. We started potty training last week and Lucy has done extremely well. We only had one disaster. I guess I'd better tell you about. Everyone seems to think it's really funny, though I just can't see it. ;)


I was putting Lydia to sleep with a bottle in the front room and Lucy was playing in the kitchen. She was being really quiet, which is always a bad sign, when she walks around the corner with no underware on. So I told her to get in the bathroom. I finish feeding Lydia, take her upstairs to bed and come back down only to find a lovely suprise waiting for me. Lucy had pooped in her undies, set them, poop and all, on the kitchen table, walked to the bathroom stringing poop all the way. In the bathroom she had pooped some more in her potty, but then tried to dump it in the big toilet, but missed. Then she stepped in the poop and mashed it all over the bathroom rug. So, I spent the next while cleaning poop up and trying to get the smell out of our little apartment. SO FUN...

No comments:

Post a Comment