Thursday, March 26, 2009
The joys of sharing a room with your sister!
Usually at night I put Lucy to bed and then give Lydia a bottle and put her in the room asleep. But some nights Lydia wakes up (I'm not sure if she just wakes up or if Lucy has a hand in it). Last night I could hear some noises up in their bedroom so I turned up the monitor and listened. I could hear Lydia bouncing in her crib and giggling and Lucy was singing The Wheels on the Bus. This is like an hour past their bed time and they were still going at it, so Mike went up to put them back down and he found Lucy swinging the door open and closed, the light on, and a bunch of toys thrown in the crib with Lydia. Both the girls bright eyed and bouncing. It was so funny! They went down and fell asleep really quick, but I have a feeling this is just the begining!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You know it sister. I does not get ANY better. I'm sorry to say.
ReplyDeletehaha! Hilarious!
ReplyDelete